Job Title; Cell Leader
Salary; £25,000 – £27,500 per annum
Shift Pattern; 4 Days on (07:00 to 19:00), 4 days off, 4 Nights on (19:00 – 07:00), 4 Nights off.
Location; Market Rasen
Are you looking for the next step in your career and want to secure a Supervisor based role?
Jacob Thomas Associates are working with an International company who are looking to recruit a Cell Leader to join their excelling Production Team to ensure maximum efficiency is achieved whilst exceeding business targets.
If you are ready to take on a leadership role and possess excellent managerial characteristics, I want to hear from you!
The Cell Leader Role;
- Attend regular management meetings to ensure production targets are identified and conveyed to the team
- Oversee, manage and ensure that the departmental staff are producing & packing good quality products that fully conform to product specifications
- Complete machine safety checks on every shift and reported actions are addressed and closed out by following the hazard tag procedure
- Complete accident & near miss forms when required and assist with the undertaking of risk assessments
- Identify hazards and promote hazard awareness
- Maintain machines and area to required 5S hygiene standards
- Identify training requirements on the shop-floor and deliver to the team as needed
- Ensure full coverage on machinery throughout the working day and address any problem areas
- Assist the Shift Managers with workforce planning and other duties as the business demands
- Ensure a safe working environment at all times and that Health & Safety is being adhered to
The Cell Leader Candidate;
- Worked within a manufacturing environment previously
- Possess leadership qualities and some working experience as a Team Leader or similar, would be advantageous
- Excellent problem solving ability and able to utilise own initiative to provide solutions
- Able to use a methodical approach and make decisions
- Familiar with Lean Principles and worked within a Continuous Improvement environment
- An understanding of Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Experience as either a Cell Assistant or Tool Setter would be advantageous
- Desirable however not essential; Supervisory qualification or equivalent
- IOSH qualified or commitment to study and obtain the qualification on appointment
The Cell Leader Benefits;
- Immediately available
- Permanent role
- Chance to gain a level 3 course in a Supervisory Qualification
- Free onsite parking
- Overtime available
If you are interested in the Cell Leader opportunity please apply directly through this website or call Jacob Thomas Associates and ask for Freddy.